BIKUS Ltd is committed to protecting your Personal Data and to providing clear and transparent disclosures about the types of information we collect and how we use it. When you visit our website at www.rixbuild.com, cookies may be used to collect information that distinguishes you from other users of our website.
Who we are and how to contact us
We are BIKUS Ltd of Brīvības gatve 401c, Rīga, LV-1024, and in the case of your direct use of our website or our services, we act as the data controller in accordance with Latvia`s Electronic Communications Law (“ECL”) and the Law on Information Society Services (“LISS”) and the Personal Data Processing Law (“PDPL”). As well as the EU`s Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (“PECR”) and General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you have any questions about Cookies or about data protection in general, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file or software element that records information about your device’s navigation on the Internet. It is controlled by your browser and sometimes contains a unique number or a random number.
A cookie allows us or our partners, as creators of cookies, to recognize your device during the period of its validity when it accesses digital content that contains cookies from the same creator.
We are always looking for new ways to improve our website and provide better content and experiences to you. Consequently, we and our partners use different types of cookies (as described below). In the case of some cookie categories, your consent is required and obtained through our Cookie Pop Up before the cookie is placed on your device or read. In any case, you always have control over cookies and can refuse, allow, or delete cookies.
How can I manage cookies?
a) Browser control
b) Pop-Up Consent Tool
You may, regardless of your original choice, from time to time withdraw your consent or adjust your settings using the Browser control settings, clearing your cookie folder or by changing your preferences in our Pop-Up Consent Tool.
What types of cookies do we use?
A cookie can be classified in different ways.
According to its lifetime, a cookie is either a:
- Session cookie, which is deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookie, which remains on your device for a predefined period of time, according to the specific cookie’s lifespan.
Given the domain to which they belong, they are either:
- First-party cookies, which are set by the web server of the visited site and have the same domain, in this case 1stchoicecapital.co.
Apart from these characteristics Cookie can be classified in terms of how they work:
- The least privacy invasive type of cookies are Essential or Necessary cookies. These cookies are essential or necessary to ensure that a website works properly and is secure so that you can navigate a website and use its features. Without these cookies, certain features of a website would not function, and thus you would not be able to use certain services. They are strictly necessary for your navigation, consequently they do not require your prior consent. These cookies are NOT managed by our Pop-Up Consent Tool.
- There are also Functional cookies or sometimes called convenience cookies. These cookies allow a website to remember the options a user has made (including user ID`s stored, consents given, or languages selected) and other personalization options you have selected when browsing. You are free to accept or reject them, but if they are blocked, there is a possibility that the service choice you previously made will not be saved.
- Further there are also Analysis and performance cookies, which are used to monitor and improve the function and service of a website. Those can track down problems when using a website, facilitate online surveys, record visitor numbers, and provide analytics metrics. You are free to accept or reject them, but if they are blocked, less information will be available to us to improve the performance of its website.
- Lastly, advertising cookies or targeting cookies. They are used to deliver customized advertising to the user. This can be very convenient, but also very annoying. The use of these cookies requires your prior consent.
The Cookies used on www.rixbuild.com
Below you can find the cookies we use listed in accordance with their Name, Description, Lifespan, and Type. Please keep in mind that this list may be updated from time to time.
- This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.
- 3 months
- This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.
- 2 years
- The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
- 2 years
- 3 bytes of the IP address of the called system of the website visitor (anonymised IP address),
- the website called up,
- the website from which the user reached the accessed page of our website (referrer),
- the subpages accessed from the website,
- the time spent on the website
- the frequency with which the website is accessed.
Google states that it will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You can disable tracking by Google Analytics with future effect by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser following this link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. The legal basis is our legitimate interest and your consent.
On the same legal basis as Google Analytics, we use so-called “Facebook pixels” of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Meta Websites Inc. With the help of the Facebook pixels, it is possible for Facebook to determine the visitors of our website as a target group for the display of advertisements, so-called “Facebook ads”.
You can object to the collection by the Facebook pixels and use of your data for the display of Facebook ads. To do so, you can visit the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions there on the settings for usage-based advertising: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads or declare the objection via the US page http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
Does this policy change?
Who should I contact for more information?